The Waukesha Bar Association
The Waukesha County Bar Association was established in 1899. The mission of the Waukesha County Bar Association is to promote the interest of the legal profession as a whole in Waukesha County, improve the delivery of legal services in Waukesha County and to do all other things necessary to promote the fair and efficient administration of justice in the State of Wisconsin and Waukesha County.
The WCBA presently has a 9-person elected Board of Directors, and voluntary membership of over 350 attorneys, commissioners and judges.
The WCBA is dedicated to providing great opportunities to its members to network with colleagues and the Waukesha County judiciary. See our upcoming events here!
All Board of Directors meetings are held in room G55 of the Waukesha County Administration Center. For more information or to receive a copy of the agenda for an upcoming Board meeting, please contact Attorney Tom Hofbauer at [email protected]. Remaining meeting dates for the 2018-2019 year are as follows:
- February 18, 2019
- March 18, 2019
- April 15, 2019
- May 2019 (Annual Meeting – date TBD)
Sections and Committees
Why Join a WCBA Section?
- The Waukesha County Bar Association is proud to sponsor multiple sections, led by volunteer chairpersons, to provide added value to your bar membership.
- For 2018-2019, the available sections include Criminal Law, Family Law, Litigation, Juvenile Law, Municipal, Probate & Estate Planning, Real Estate, and Young Lawyers.
- Sections focus on a specific area of practice and strive to provide up to date information to section members, host CLE events and social events throughout the year. Sections also provide members with mentoring resources and networking support. Contact information for each chair is included in the application for the specific section. You must be a current member of the WCBA to join a section.
- Committee members meet to discuss issues and/or concerns of Waukesha attorneys, court staff and the judiciary. A current roster of Bench/Bar Committee Members is available here.